Zhejiang Horizon Instrument Transformer Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 2, Shanhai Road, Shanhai District, Jiangshan Economic Development Zone
Copyright © 2018 Zhejiang Horizon Instrument Transformer Co., Ltd. 浙ICP备14026971号 Powered by www.300.cn
Jiangshan City, Zhejiang Province, summary of protection of intellectual property rights month
In accordance with the requirements of the Zhejiang and Chenzhou Intellectual Property Offices on the serious organization of the “Protection of Intellectual Property Protection Week” in 2007, under the support and leadership of the municipal government, the Office launched the “Protection of Intellectual Property Rights Promotion Month” and achieved A complete success. main tasks as follows:
First, the implementation plan. When we considered the work in 2007 in December 2006, we listed this activity as the focus of the year and planned and planned according to the actual situation of the city. After the Spring Festival, the specific activity plan was discharged. After the approval of the city leaders, preparations for patent meetings and policy formulation were started. In April, the Jiangshan Science and Technology Bureau Jiangke Comprehensive 20 file officially issued the activity plan.
Second, strengthen leadership. The bureau has set up an activity leading group. The director and deputy directors are the team leader and deputy team leader. The patent department and office staff are members, and the division of labor is implemented.
Third, take various forms and increase publicity.
1. Hold a meeting. After careful preparation, on April 13, the municipal government held the first "Citywide Patent Work Conference and Special Reporting Conference", which was attended by the relevant departments and township streets in charge of science and technology leaders and corporate leaders, totaling 150 people. The agenda of the meeting consists of four items: First, the awarding of the license, specifically the award of the provincial patent model enterprise, the commendation of national and provincial high-tech enterprises, and the advanced personal recognition of the 2006 patent work. Second, the company spoke, and representatives of provincial patent demonstration enterprises made typical experience introductions and high-tech enterprises made statements. The third is the leadership speech. Wang Shuiliang, member of the Standing Committee of the Municipal Party Committee and executive deputy mayor, made a mobilization speech on “Strive for Progress and Take Advantage of the New Situation of Patent Work”. The fourth is a special report, inviting provincial experts to talk about "Intellectual Property and Independent Innovation."
2. Formulate policies. The “Measures for the Administration of Patent Model Enterprises in Jiangshan City” was issued, and the establishment of enterprise demonstrations was fully launched. The first draft was sent to departments and enterprises for revision of opinions during the patent conference, and was officially released in early May after improvement based on feedback.
3. Publish a televised speech. Wang Shuiliang, member of the Standing Committee of the Municipal Party Committee and executive deputy mayor, delivered a televised speech on "Protecting Intellectual Property Rights for Innovation and Development" on Jiangshan TV Station on the evening of April 25.
4. Hold a patent knowledge contest. The Office has carefully selected 50 questions and published them on the third edition of "Today's Jiangshan" on April 26, covering the "Patent Law of the People's Republic of China" and the establishment of relevant policies and model enterprises introduced by the city in recent years. The competition established 3 first prizes, 5 second prizes, 20 third prizes, and several commemorative prizes. The relevant experts were hired to form a judging panel for ranking. The same scores were decided by the lottery method.
5. Increase news and publicity. Using television, newspapers, the Internet and other media to publicize patent performance and patent-oriented enterprises, and reported more than 10 times, such as TV special report "patent technology, competitive advantage, independent innovation, leading to sustainable development", the newspaper published "passion innovation and vitality - "Three Friends of the Province's Patent Demonstration Enterprise", "Jiangshan City's Patent Strategy Highlights", "Electronic Transformer Up to International Advanced Level", etc.
6. Carry out patents into corporate activities. He visited more than ten enterprises, focusing on electromechanical, electric light source and food industry, publicizing patent knowledge and providing patent consulting services, guiding enterprise technology innovation and patent management, and achieving good results. The company initially planned to apply for more than 40 patents, among which Sanjiang Transformer Co., Ltd. and Jiangshan Transformer Co., Ltd. applied for more than 20 pieces, and initiated the creation of provincial patent demonstration enterprises.
7. Strengthen information reporting. During the event, a total of 8 articles were submitted to the Provincial Intellectual Property Office, including “Deploying “Protection of IPR Protection Month” in Jiangshan City”, “Administrative Measures for the Establishment of Patent Demonstration Enterprises in Jiangshan City”, and “The Jiangshan Municipal Government Held the Citywide Patent Work Conference”. "" Jiangshan City holds a patent knowledge contest" and so on.
8, the patent went to the streets. In May, in conjunction with the “Science and Technology Activity Week” event, a patent will be held into the park to promote the public and enterprises, and provide consulting and guidance services.
To summarize this publicity month, the following experiences exist:
First, attach great importance. We will do our best to grasp the early stage, plan the fine, report the diligence, implement the tight, and ensure the smooth development of the event.
Second, the form is rich. Compared with the activities in previous years, it not only retains news propaganda, holds report meetings, and guides consulting services. This year, it has added patent work conferences, special policies, TV speeches and knowledge contests to bring the activities to a new level.
Through the launch of this series of activities, the results of the patent work in Jiangshan City since the 10th Five-Year Plan have been fully demonstrated, and the awareness of the protection of intellectual property rights and innovation in the whole society has been improved, and the work objectives and specifics of the 11th Five-Year Plan have been clarified. The deployment has laid a solid foundation for the new situation of patent work in Jiangshan City.